Project Based Recruiter
TECHNOLOGY & TELECOMS
PROJECT TYPE: PROJECT
May - October 2018
Exciting opportunity to join IT Services firm as a project based Recruiter in a high volume/fast paced environment. You will be part of a high performing team sitting in the Loop mostly focused on sourcing and screening.
This critical role will require you to develop, execute, and hire for various groups and initiatives across the company. You will be responsible for sourcing for your high requisition load, acting as a consultant to ensure the best talent is hired, and participating in special team projects focused around competency-based interview guides, diversity hiring and other projects focused on improving the effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition team. This is an exciting, action-packed role that will give you an excellent opportunity to join a growing team with cutting edge recruiting technologies and creativity.
We design innovative, proactive solutions to attract top talent to our organization. We’re constantly developing new strategies to find niche candidates in today’s highly competitive and challenging market. Our highly motivated team is adaptive to changes within the business, and our company regards us as partners and subject-matter-experts on strategic hiring initiatives. We pride ourselves on being an energetic close-knit team, always on the lookout for fresh ideas, ingenious solutions and of course - the perfect person for the position.
How you’ll contribute:
• Execute with strong sourcing and screening skills as you will be responsible for leading throughout the project on various initiatives
• Support Talent Acquisition team with sourcing and screening
• A dynamic professional with recruiting experience and a strong foundation of the talent acquisition process
• Risk taker: someone who is innovative and does not settle for the status quo. Conversely, this person should be thoughtful and reflective on their approach/delivery, always striving to improve and streamline our processes and procedures.
• Problem solver: creative in overcoming challenges that may arise with a laser focus on bringing in the best talent.
• Business acumen: ability to quickly understand the business, how the company works, labor market and other key dynamics to proactively consult and develop recruiting strategies. Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends related to client group.
• Accountability: able to hold self and all other players in the hiring strategy accountable to following the hiring process, responding timely, providing quality feedback. Able to prioritize requisitions and overall workload to be as effective and impactful as possible.
• Communicator: Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
• Executor: Drive short term and long term strategies with extraordinary organizational skills.
Ideal candidate has expertise in sourcing and screening as well as an HR Generalist background. Campus recruiting or university selection program experience is valuable in this role.
Opportunity to work remote one day per week after ramp up period.